Peacefully positioned, well equipped and fully insulated, these timber lodges offer you first-class accommodation within natural surroundings.
Two bedroom lodges
Our lodges sleep 3 or 4 people in 2 bedrooms, 1 double and one with single or bunk beds. There is also an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area and a shower room.
Our spacious timber lodges include:
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs (additional charge)
- Pets (max 2; additional charge applies)
- All non smoking accommodation
Our visitors are welcome to wander through the grounds of the estate, which include our walled garden. There's a grass tennis court, a croquet lawn and fishing on our private beat on the River Tarff.
You'll also find history and wildlife walking trails, an interactive family Faerie Trail, a coffee shop, pony trekking and riding centre close by on our estate at Barstobrick.